IMMERSIVE EVENT ENTERTAINMENT & THEATRICAL CIRCUS ARTISTRY
ART | BASEL MIAMI BEACH
Public Sector 2016
Curated by Nicholas Baume, the Public Sector of Art Basel Miami Beach, is a show exhibiting more than 20 artists, from sculpture to performance. Named "5 Best Things at Art Basel" by VOGUE, this year's theme was "Ground Control".
CircX was hired to produce the set/costume design and entertainment for commissioned artist, Lady Bunny and her Spaceship Disco Tribute to David Bowie.
* Consulted with curator Nicholas Baume and commissioned Artist, Lady Bunny to bring her vision
* Responsible for casting, directing, choreographing & managing all performances.
* Designed and fabricated all costuming under the direction of commissioned artist Lady Bunny.
*Choreographed and executed, custom performance flash mobs during the durational performance art instillation.
* Interfaced our immersive talent to enhance the total audience experience.
TALENT COORDINATOR & PRODUCTION LIAISON
2013 - 2016
In addition to producing Lady Bunny's Intergalactic Disco performance installation for 2016, I was also asked to come on board as talent coordinator and production liaison from 2013 to 2016 for Art Basel's public sector. Duties included:
* Scouting, auditioning & casting talent for each of the commissioned presenting artists.
* Coordinating all aspects of production including rehearsals, costumes and tech.
*Acting as a liaison between the curator, artists, management, technical production and contracted talent.